ergonomic crochet hook

Last night I started crocheting a pink quaggan with my metal F hook.  After a while, my middle finger started hurting.  I decided it was time to invest in an ergonomic crochet hook.  So, today I went to Michael's and bought an F-hook by "The Crochet Dude."  Too bad they didn't have the Clover brand ones, as they are prettier...

Guess what's on my Amazon wish list now...

My pattern isn't very round right now.  I'm hoping it will round out soon or else I'm going to have to start over and the pain in my finger will have been for nothing!

I am upset that Michael's doesn't carry animal/safety eyes used in amigurumi.  It is an essential item in the creation of amigurumi and they sell books on how to make them there.  Shouldn't all the supplies required in their construction be sold at their store?!  Jo-Ann Fabrics carries them in their superstores but I would prefer to not go to my workplace on my day off.  Next time I'm not closing will be a perfect time to get more animal eyes.

By the way, has anyone seen any chili pepper print or taco print fleece fabric?  My sister wants some for the lining in her upcoming Deadpool hats...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Holidays!

Pegboard!

Wilton Course 1: Concise Class 2 of 2