new projects i need to add to my queue

Project #1: Vintage Fan Ripple Blanket by winkieflash
    This colorful blanket is great!  I fell in love at first sight!  I even purchased comparable yarn already!  For this project, I am going to use Bernat Cotton-ish yarn.  I realized tonight, after I bought the Bernat, that Jo-Ann Fabrics has their own brand of 50% cotton and 50% acrylic yarn now.  It looks bigger and I bet its the same price...  The selection of colors, however, was fewer.


Project #2: Granny Square Pillow from wisecraft: handmade by Blair Stocker
    I haven't done any work with motifs or granny squares so I'm eager to try this out.  Looks cute and vintage.  This just might be a great Mother's Day present...


So...I've been looking and not doing much.  I did a little more of the quaggan.  I ended up taking out the beige stitches and will sew it on top after the body is completed.  I have to do the bottom now.  I think I should have started from the bottom up sometimes...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Holidays!

Pegboard!

Wilton Course 1: Concise Class 2 of 2