quaggan progress

I've already put some 9mm safety eyes in my quaggan!  I'm making progress, slowly but surely. I haven't been writing my instructions yet so this will be a problem for pattern-writing time...
As you can see, this is what I've done so far with my new ergonomic crochet hook! The light in the family room wasn't on at dusk, so I put the flash on. The colors are represented well but it's really dark in the background!

I still need to finish up my mom's hobo bag. I've finished crocheting it but I need to sew the lining and strap. I also have another purse and the biker mitts that are started.

I really want to get a set of ergonomic crochet hooks now. I don't know what type though... I like the look of Clover's Amour set. Anyone have a favorite?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Holidays!

Pegboard!

Wilton Course 1: Concise Class 2 of 2